Rapid advancements in technology call for higher speeds in our gadgets. This demands for faster internet speeds to access information and download a huge amount of data online.
Well, there is no better way to access quality and high internet speeds other than using the TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 Wireless N450 Home Router.
Labeled as the best wireless router in the market, it has plenty to offer in terms of build, design, speed, range, performance and its security.
What Does This Product do?
The TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 Wireless N450 router is a router that supports N 2.0 specification.
It defines innovation where it supports both wireless- N and wireless-b/g clients.
TP-Link offers long-range, Wi-Fi protected services, a stable signal and throughout the performance.
The product is cheap and is one of the most affordable wireless-N routers in the market.
Typically, the router is made for home office and small business networking requirements. Its MIMO Technology gives it an exceptional edge making it ideal for huge data transfer.
TP-LINK excels in terms of design as it comes with a sleek and fashionable exterior finish.
Benefits & Features
- Build and Designing: Previous wireless router designs featured a square box with three protruding antennae, multiple network ports that seemed crowding and an array of LED blue lights indicator. In its defense, TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 comes with a similar design but a smaller footprint. Generally, a more compact design is preferable. Additionally, the antennae are hidden inside the casing and away from its ports.
- Speed & Range: TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 Wireless N450 router is an 11n type of router. It can establish fast transmission rates of up to 450Mbps. Compared to the 11g counterparts, this 11n type of router gets up to 5X higher speeds. Nothing like using data flexibly over long distances or in a large apartment. The TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 is the best TP-link router as it shows excellent abilities of data transfer over long distances. It goes through obstacles in a large apartment or a small office. Proven data shows that it even mitigates data through concrete and steel buildings. To crown it all, you could pick the wireless network over long distances where the 11g product may not.
- Performance:The TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 is ready to surprise you with its performance. Using powerful N technologies, the router has the speed to work smoothly with intensive applications and any bandwidth. It works well with online gaming, HD streaming and VoIP without any lag. The router provides large performance data transfer range; it is able to mitigate data over long distances and turn your home into one big hotspot.
- Upgrade and Capabilities: TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 seems to have it all in terms of capabilities; an on/off button is available to turn the router on/off when necessary. The wireless router is easy to use and setup, it secures connection at the push of the WPS button. A WDS wireless bridge offers seamless bridging that can expand your wireless network. IP based bandwidth allows the administrator to determine the amount of bandwidth allotted to each PC. Parental control allows its users to establish restricted access policies for staff at the office or children at home. Special application and virtual server with DMZ host making it ideal for creating a website and hosting within your LAN. Compatible with 802.11g/b products, it can work on any Wi-Fi enabled device. For easy managing the router, it offers an auto-mail function for its system log.
|Data Transfer Rate||450 Mbps|
|Standard||802 11 BGN|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Mac OS|
|Dimensions||5.51 x 7.87 x 1.1 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n|
- WPA2/WPA encryptions ensure standards that your wireless is protected from intruders.
- Easy to setup the Wi-Fi connections, all you have to do is to press the “WPS” button.
- High internet speeds of 450Mbps, this is ideal for applications sensitive to internet speeds such as HD video streaming.
- Three antennas available increases the wireless performance, range and stability.
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine the amount of bandwidth for each PC.
- None of these ports are gigabit port; this is a bit disappointing for the wireless-N router.
- It doesn’t have USB functionality either. There are no USB-related features such as attached storage, printing services that allow you to transfer wireless encryption from the router to other clients.
Three words: high performance, extreme functionality, and high speeds, need another selling point?
The TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 is one of the best wireless routers that is a quality and dependable product. It is fast, simple to use and for anyone to install. Order you TP-Link router today.